Austin Butler is an American actor, model, and musician. He began his career as a teenage artist, and won a million hearts with his umpteen television performances and outstanding characterizations in films.
Childhood and Early Life:
Austin Robert Butler was born on 17th August, 1991 at Anaheim in California to Lori Anne and David Butler. He has an elder sister, Ashley Butler. He grew up in his hometown and attended regular school. When he was 13, he was spotted by a management company representative at the Orange County Fair. The representative helped him procure minor roles in television shows.
Gradually he took keen interest in acting and began taking lessons for the same. He left regular school in grade seven and was home-schooled in order to cope with shootings and acting lessons. At the same time, he also learnt how to play the guitar and piano.
The first music instrument he ever held was a violin. However, he learnt the guitar faster and used to play it until his fingers would bleed.
- Until 2005, Austin Butler worked as an extra on shows. Finally, he landed a role as a background actor on Nickelodeon’s Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide.
- His first major break was in the teen hit show Hannah Montana, where he starred in a guest role, and played the part of Derek Hanson.
- He earned critical acclaim for his performance in The Carrie Diaries. The series was a prequel to the popular show Sex and the City.
- Austin Butler has also been applauded for his performance in The Shannnara Chronicles, where he plays the lead role.
His dating life:
Austin’s dating life is all about dating famous people. If anyone knows what it’s like to date a costar, it’s Butler’s former longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens.
1. Vanessa Hudgens (2011 – 2020)
Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler were first linked in 2011 and dated for over 8 years before splitting up in 2020.
2. Olivia DeJonge: (January 2020 to November 2020)
Butler was rumored to be dating Australian actress DeJonge, his “Elvis” costar, for much of 2020.
They made headlines after they were spotted cuddling up together at a movie theater around the same time that Hudgens and Butler’s breakup was made public.
3. Lily-Rose Depp (August 2021)
In August 2021, the Once Upon a Time … In Hollywood star was photographed packing on the PDA with Lily-Rose Depp while out in London. The duo wrapped their arms around each other as they engaged in a passionate smooch.
Whom is he dating now?
Kaia Gerber (December 2021 – Present)
Since their unexpected split in 2020, Butler has been romantically linked to three other famous women, including model Kaia Gerber.
The model, 20, and actor, 30, were first linked back in December 2021, but they have packed in quite a few appearances together over the past few months.
He has certainly made his mark playing the King of Rock in Baz Lurmann‘s Elvis, reportedly beating out bigshots. Moreover, Austin, has dated a string of incredibly high-profile women and caught quite a bit of attention while doing so.